Temperature controlled! Excellent benefits offered! State of the art facility!
Ideal candidate has previous machine operation experience.
Pay & Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid holidays + generous PTO package
Schedule: 1st Shift Mon-Fri 7AM-3:30PM, Overtime as needed
- Located in downtown Indianapolis
- Production facility manufacturing automotive, electronic and medical product
- Quarterly bonuses offered!
- This company is known for their very clean and nice facility! They are expanding and adding to the building this year as well!
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Machine Operators will be responsible for the production of high volume materials.
- Machine operators will do quality checks on their products.
- previous machine operating experience required
- Ability to lift 25+ pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
We are located at 201 S. Emerson Ave. Suite 110, Greenwood, IN 46143 and can be reached at
- Take down machine and perform machine maintenance
- Keep machine area and machines
- Maintain machine adjustments as necessary to keep machine
- Start machine and observe operation to detect machine malfunction
- Fill machine hoppers for multiple machines
- Perform tasks to set up machine and materials for machine operation
- Observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction
- Remove finished product from machine
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction
- Start machine and observe machine operation to reposition work piece
- Tend machines and equipment other than machine tools
- Load raw material into machine
- Operate machines and equipment other than machine tools
- Operate equipment and machine tools
- Resolve quality and machine operation problems
- Move from machine to machine; maintaining production to meet schedules
- Clean machine and machined parts
- Attending machine operator training to achieve C operator certification on assigned machine cluster
- Attending machine operator training to achieve C' operator certification on assigned machine cluster
- Perform regular machine maintenance duties
- Operator Certification