Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
· Assists with determining short-term and long-term goals for department in order to be consistent with organizational plans. Formulates and executes strategy to achieve projected goals for the company and department, such as patient booking and financial collection targets.
· Responsible for providing supervision, leadership, and guidance to the Intake department. Supports and empowers staff to embrace the mission and value statements of the organization.
· Performs management activities including interviewing, hiring, evaluating, termination and departmental staffing and scheduling.
· Works collaboratively with other departments regarding important things such as census, benefits, potential patients and the program.
· Works with the Medical and Clinical leaders to determine if potential patients are appropriate for the facility.
· Maintain close communication with Sales and Marketing teams to keep them informed of the admission process and/or outcomes, while addressing issues, maintaining business relationships, and developing new business initiatives.
· Utilize other community and industry resources, agencies, and companies. Makes appropriate referrals for patients that are not appropriate (or who aren’t clinically appropriate or don’t have the appropriate benefits) for the Company.
· Maintain on-going communication with and is responsive to suggestions from patient surveys, marketing surveys, and other members of the leadership team for constant performance improvement, quality control, and excellent patient care.
· Gather, organize, and analyze data from EMR systems to present and provide direction to Intake, Sales, and Marketing teams.
· Meet or exceed intake expectations and develop performance improvement goals for opportunities missed. Meet or exceed annual admissions goals.
· Identify industry-related issues and trends and suggest appropriate action.
· Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices.
· Performs other duties as assigned.