Pridestaff San Diego has multiple opportunities for CNC Machinists and Machine Operators in the San Diego area.
We are seeking the Following:
1. Machine Operators in El Cajon, Poway, Miramar and Sorrento Valley - all shifts
2. CNC Waterjet Machinist - Poway, 1st shift
2. CNC Lathe Machinists - 2nd Shift, multiple positions in Poway
4. CNC Machine Operators, all shifts in El Cajon
5. Wire Sinker/EDM Operator 2nd Shift in Poway
All positions are temporary to direct opportunities with well established, and growing companies. Each position offers career growth potential.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Results Driven.
- Cycle Time Management.
- This job operates in a machine shop. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration and occasional loud sounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit or climb ladders. The majority of the employee’s day will be spent standing. Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position.
- Additional work may be necessary either on a daily basis or on weekends.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of CNC or Machine operation Experience
- CNC Lathe Set-up experience.
- Awareness of general safety, and quality systems.
- Ability to read, write and interpret written instructions, blueprints, shop drawings and engineering specifications in English.
- Proficient use of basic shop arithmetic.
Preferred Education Experience
- Standard computer skills including MS Office.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be a United States Citizen or US Permanent Resident.
Due to the high volume of responses, only those candidates that meet the requirements above will be contacted.
Use Protective Equipment