Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking a Maintenance Administration Specialist to join our dynamic team in Hawaii.
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule
- Review and distribute production, work, and shipment schedules
- Confer with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Compile reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Aviation Maintenance Administration Specialist with working knowledge of Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information Systems (NALCOMIS) and (Optimized Organizational Maintenance Activity) OOMA systems.
- Must be able to work various shifts to support customer requirements
- Active secret clearance required
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Proven production control training certification
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.