If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your finance career, then we have a great opportunity for you in our Fire & Security Products HQ organization in Financial Planning and Analysis (level and responsibility will be commensurate with experience). We are seeking motivated, analytical, self-starters to contribute to our continued legacy of financial strength. The role will develop, consolidate, analyze and report actual and forecast financial data used to measure financial performance vs. plan and prior year. They will also actively support the development of the annual plan, five year plan, capital plans and business reviews. This position reports directly to the Director of FSP Financial Planning & Analysis and will work closely with business unit and finance leaders across all regions and businesses within in the Americas, EMEA, Asia and Australia.
- Develop, direct and consolidate monthly financial forecast and annual plans.
- Support monthly reviews of actuals and forecast with CFO and President.
- Evaluate actual results for reasonableness and prepare fluctuation analysis.
- Focused analysis of business unit financial data used to measure progress, summarize forecast results and explain deviations.
- Prepares summary of weekly orders performance for executive level management.
- Work with business units to develop monthly sales & margin reporting by business and product line. Provide analysis to identify issues and actions.
- Develop presentation material to effectively communicate business and financial issues.
- Support CCS and UTC level managements reviews (ELT, BR, OMM presentations).
- Provide ad hoc analysis in response to questions and queries.
- Manages the overall Hyperion HFM structure for Global Fire & Security Products.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and sound business judgment and be comfortable working with senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred)
- MBA, CPA/CMA (a plus, but not required)
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, financial analysis techniques, budgeting/forecasting processes
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret financial metrics
- Ability to develop and apply financial models
- Strong PC skills including advanced knowledge of HFM, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong financial/cost analysis and budgeting/forecasting skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, proven ability to work across all levels and functions.
- Detail oriented with attention to quality / accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, concurrently handling multiple projects.
- Self-direction and organization skills critical to achieve month-end reporting deadlines.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.