CND (Computer Network Defense) Analyst – Active TS/SCI Clearance Required
We are currently hiring a CND Analyst in Ft. Bragg, NC, with an active TS/SCI clearance and 4+ years of experience. Required certifications include: DOD 8570.01-M (GCIA, CEH, CGIH, CSIH, GCFH, CISA, or GSNA).
This is a long-term, 4+ year contract (PTO and comprehensive benefits included).
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Employment Type: Long-term contract (PTO and comprehensive benefits included)
Job Description: Shift work is required to support 24x7 operations. It is important to be available to work any shift/designated hours required to include nights, weekends and holidays. Computer network defense analysts must possess a thorough understanding of all aspects of computer and network security, including such areas as firewall administration, encryption technologies and network protocols. The analyst must have experience with SIEM, log analysis, vulnerability analysis and some scripting. Analysts need strong oral and written communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent judgment and self-motivation. They should be able to multitask and work well under pressure. They must be able to investigate alerts, anomalies, error, intrusions, malware, etc. to identify the extent of a security incident and they must be able to help isolate the responsible agents. It is important that candidates keep abreast of industry security trends and developments, as well as applicable Government regulations.
• Assisting in incident response
• Monitoring systems security and responding to security incidents
• Participating in security systems testing
• Ensuring integrity and confidentiality of sensitive data
• Preventing and detecting intrusion
• Incident containment and remediation recommendations
• Conducting log file analysis
• Provide Daily reports
• Attend daily, weekly and/or monthly VTCs
About Us: SRG Government Services (SRG) is a leading provider of information technology, training, engineering, accounting and intelligence analytical services for agencies in the intelligence, defense, homeland security, cyber security, and federal civilian markets. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
- At least 4 years of intensive and progressive experience in the candidate’s field of study and specialization
- At least 1 year of experience with SIEM, log analysis, vulnerability analysis and some scripting experience is preferred
- Required Certifications: Sec+CE AND DOD 8570.01-M (GCIA, CEH, CGIH, CSIH, GCFH, CISA, or GSNA); employment is contingent upon keeping required certifications current
- Shift work is required to support 24x7 operations
Systems And Network Auditor Certification
Certified Ethical Hacker
Certified Information Security Manager