AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
BRAM Auto Group is one of the largest family-owned businesses in the Tri-State area serving customers in New York and New Jersey for over 50 years. BRAM is a premier automotive management group- we own and operate 16 innovative Dealership Locations representing Audi, Lexus, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Jeep, Chrysler, Hyundai, and Chevy Brands.
BRAM is looking for talented, detail oriented and dedicated professionals to join our team and ensure the bright future of our franchise. If you are personable, energetic and of high integrity, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your automotive career.
The Automotive Sales Consultant is responsible for all facets of the vehicle sales/lease process from greeting the customer to delivery of the vehicle. We are looking for a tenacious individual that seamlessly connects with people with a positive, can-do attitude to join our sales team!
Following is a list of certain minimum required duties, responsibilities and qualifications associated with the position, subject to applicable law. This list is not all inclusive and may be amended or supplemented as business needs dictate.
Sales Consultant Duties Include:
· Spending time with customers and asking questions to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options.
· Maintain knowledge about product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
· Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/pre-owned vehicles.
· Build and nurture relationships to build a strong and stable clientele for life.
· Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
· Bring your A game along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
· Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record
· 1-2 years automotive sales experience
· Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Out-going personality with excellent communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent follow-through skills
· Professional appearance
What We Offer:
· Medical, Dental and Vision
· 401K and 529 College Plan
· Competitive Wages
· Paid time off and vacation
· Growth opportunities
Covid 19 Considerations:
We are taking all precautions to provide a safe environment for all of our staff, customers and vendors to include:
Daily Facility Cleaning
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.