CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking Aircraft Maintenance Structural Mechanic - or an Aerospace client in Newport News , VA . Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
PAY RANGE: $21 - $35 per Hour
What We Offer:
· Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
· Comprehensive Benefits Package
· Safety First!
Do You Enjoy?
· Performing Aircraft Maintenance and Modifications
· Having the satisfaction of a job well done
· Making a positive difference in people’s lives
- Provide 3 years of Aircraft Structural Maintenance experience?
- Provide &P License? (preferred)
- Show knowledge of FAA requiremenets?
If so, speak to a recruiter today to learn more! If not, still speak to a recruiter! We have many openings that we would like to discuss with you!
Plan layout, and perform internal and external aircraft structural repair, fabrication, modification, and installation of parts, items, and assemblies by interpreting technical data such as engineering drawings, manufacturers’ manuals, and other approved data.
· Perform corrosion control, maintenance inspections, and other miscellaneous duties to include servicing, towing, and jacking aircraft.
· Perform all work in accordance with applicable FAA, manufacturers’ maintenance manuals, company directives, and other approved data.
Aircraft maintenance: 3 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Airframe & Powerplant License (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
- A&P License
- Aircraft Modification
- Aircraft Structural Mechanic
- Aircrdaft Maintenance
- Airframe & Powerplant License
- Faa Requirements