The Senior Informatica Administrator will be working with the ETL Administration team to develop, administer, support data integration and data management solutions in KPIT Shared Analytics ETL platform. Reporting to Informatica Operations Manager, this role is responsible for supporting and administering numerous Informatica capabilities including PowerCenter, PowerExchange, Metadata Manager, Business Glossary, Data Quality, Test Data Management and Big Data Management. The administrator will evaluate the platform needs, install, configure, manage and maintain technical details of the ETL products and platforms. The Senior Informatica Administrator will be accountable for partnering with key roles (e.g. project managers, architects, networking teams, DBAs, operations etc.) to install, configure and maintain the software that is aligned to organizations operational standards, principles, leveraging common support processes, monitoring services to support the technical capabilities in Enterprise Analytics Services.
· Minimum two (2) years experience in software or system testing across multiple IT environments.
· Minimum one (1) year software or application development experience.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and Minimum eight (8) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
· Three (3) years experience in large scale software implementations
· Two (2) years experience in health care device integration.
· Four (4) years experience working for a health care organization
· Four (4) years experience working for an IT organization
· Three (3) years experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
· Three (3) years experience working on cross-functional project teams
Extract Transform Load (Etl)