Job Title: Program Support Representative 1/ Pharmacy Support Rep
Location: Bridgewater New Jersey 08807 (Remote)
Duration:3 Months (Possibility of Ext)
Shift: 8:00am – 5:30pm/11:00am-8:00pm
Primary Call Center contact for pharmacies and medical professionals. Programs typically consist of pharmaceutical brand initiated payment assist solutions such as co-pay cards or vouchers. Call Center Representatives are responsible for fielding requests such as: card activation, program eligibility, explanation of program benefit and explanation/troubleshooting of submission rejection.
• A Call Center Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
• Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
• Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
• Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
• Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
• We require candidates to have a minimum Call Center background of 3 + years.
• HIPPA certified, or experience in claim processing preferred.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Can you give me a brief overview of what the team does and how this role fits into the team?
Help Desk Troubleshooting over the phone with the tech. Calling people who have done the Pharmacy Tech position.
The Reason for the request: (Backfill, new need, bid) New Position
Must- Haves (Hard Skills)
- Computer Skills
- Call Center Experience
- Pharmacy Tech Experience (MUST HAVE)
- Customer Service
- Spanish Language
- English Language
- Computer Literacy
- Call Centers
- Complex Problem Solving