To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Camp Springs, MD
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative / Automotive Sales / Auto Sales
Passport Auto Group • Camp Springs, MD
Posted 11 days ago
Automotive Sales Representative
Auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career in auto sales with Passport Automotive Group.
Apply to be a member of our automotive sales team today!
- Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don’t have to have automotive sales experience to be successful but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service and previous sales experience is a plus.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Sales including inside sales, outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Drug Free Workplace & Equal Opportunity Employer
About Our Dealership:
At Passport Automotive Group, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential, a career as an automotive sales representative may be for you!
Join our winning automotive sales representative team!