Help lead aggressive growth for key snack and confectionery brands in the Promotion In Motion portfolio. Our proprietary and licensed brand portfolio includes WELCH'S Fruit Snacks, SUN-MAID Milk Chocolate Raisins, ORIGINAL GUMMI FUNXMIX, SOUR JACKS Sour Candies, TUXEDOS Chocolate Almonds, and more.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead development of new products and packaging projects, managing all elements of project team, working with R&D, purchasing, demand/production planning, external agencies where applicable, and senior management.
- Drive growth of the seasonal portfolio, including planning, development and tracking of products for Halloween, Christmas, Easter and Valentine’s Day.
- Assist in development of business/brand plans and budgets.
- Manage packaging and graphics development, with internal or external design agency.
- Develop and manage day-to-day elements of social media, PR, consumer promotion and advertising programs.
- Develop sales analysis/presentations, selling materials and proactively address sales needs for successful distribution and promotion
- Conduct action-oriented analysis and/or research to uncover key issues to address or areas of opportunity.
- Work with licensed partners as appropriate, helping foster communication and instilling confidence.
- Be completely accountable for on-time and successful business execution.
- Inspires and motivates the team through a lively and engaging management style and care for people.
- Builds an empowered, engaged, and high performing team by hiring top talent and developing people. A coach and mentor who seeks to share knowledge and grow talent across the organization-your team will want to follow you.
- Creates development experiences that will grow next generation leaders.
- Ensures focus and accountability, facilitates collaboration, continuous improvement, and achievement of results. Execute strategies that deliver goals with a commitment to excellence and dissatisfaction for the status quo.
Entrepreneurship and Independence: Able to work and excel in less structured environment; turn ambiguity into action; find opportunity.
Commitment: Completely dedicated to making it happen; bias for action; relentless pursuit of getting it done.
Achievement: Motivated by business success.
Team Player: Can check ego at the door and be comfortable working with others to get things done.
Relationship Builder: Able to contribute to a positive and constructive work environment.
Seek candidates with 2-5 years of brand management and/or marketing experience in CPG company, preferably food, including those who have led multifunctional projects.
- Bachelors degree is a must; MBA strongly preferred
- Strong vision and focus on where to take the business coupled with the courage, drive, and discipline to execute.
- Intellectual, financial, and analytical horsepower with ability to apply problem solving techniques and take on business challenges.
- Demonstrate personal and professional values, being a role model & positive influence on those around him/her. Demonstrates unquestionable integrity and character. Brings out the best in others by these qualities.
- Demonstrated ability to hire top talent and build talented, engaged, and high performing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to influence people, including building high levels of trust and commitment.
- Self-motivated and bias for action.
- Approachable, authentic and genuine.
Promotion In Motion is a lean, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. This privately-owned company is achieving substantial growth and seeks people who can thrive in this environment, while helping put in place the building blocks to sustain double-digit growth. Candidates who expect the structure, staff, processes and budgets of a larger organization will not excel. Rather, candidates who can leverage their experience and ideas while adapting to a different business model can make an immediate impact.
Coaching And Mentoring
Training And Development
Packaging And Labeling