Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Compilation Associate, POI to join our Papillion, NE office. InThis position is responsible for improving key segments of data important to local search and navigation customers. This position improves consumer facing Point of Interest (POI)-related locations by conducting website research and phone calling to verify data.
1. Conduct website research. Compare list of existing business data to the information in the database.
2. Provide general research data support for POI.
3. Compile data by typing. Perform data entry, data correction, and data updates.
4. Make phone calls to verify data for accurateness and completeness.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Explorer, and Outlook.
2. Must be detail-oriented and able to compare two databases simultaneously.
3. Ability to think as a customer using our database.
4. Quick learner with good organizational skills.
5. Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Previous work history and data entry experience preferred.
3. Internet savvy and experience with MS Access is preferred.
4. College degree preferred.
5. Knowledge of the database is preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at URL blocked - click to apply. Please reference requisition number PAPL4824.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.