We have an immediate need for an entry-level Marketing and Sales Internship to join our seriously talented team! We are a rapidly-growing promotional marketing company in the local area and apply a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of our expert marketing campaigns that guarantee their clients proven success, our firm is continuously adding new clientele. We are in immediate need of a Marketing and Sales Internship to help dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition. There is a high demand for our client's customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. We provide advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products.
The Marketing and Sales Internship will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients. You will have the opportunity to work with decision-makers with our firm's Fortune 500 clients, creating innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line. The Marketing and Sales Internship will receive complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management will take the time to develop and train you to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
We love our community as much as we love our team here at Ascension Management. Therefore, we making giving back to the community a priority. Ascension Management is involved with several initiatives that put our community’s objectives ahead of our own. We use our knowledge and abilities to carry out a variety of hands-on volunteer work and fundraising events as a team.
As much as we like to give back to our communities we also like to have fun. At Ascension Management we love going out for team outings including bumper carts, team golf outings, cookouts, team martial arts, and probably our team’s favorite, the annual company retreats that typically lands us in a tropical destination.
Our CEO values transparency and our team undeniably has stated, he is too one of the most transparent and sincere individuals they have worked for. Our team holds our CEO in high regard, especially with him creating such a successful business in customer service and sales with a Criminology Degree. His passion took a turn when he noticed a market need and fiscal promise it offered for himself and for him to provide for his family one day. His dedication and focus took him from being a newcomer of the field to being one of the industry’s best. Not only does he maintain a competitive drive professionally but personally as well and his drive continues to inspire his team to become superlative.
The Marketing and Sales Internship will be trained in:
- Advertising & Brand Exposure Marketing
- Account Satisfaction Public and Media Based Strategies
- Project Management & Team Leadership Trained
*Highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to our firm. The right Public Relations & Marketing Intern can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
Responsibilities Marketing and Sales Internship:
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
- Building relationships with customers and communicating with them about clients' promotional services.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Developing promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and corporate partners
- Keeping an accurate and timely record of campaign traffic, production, and inventory Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
Our ideal Marketing and Sales Internship is a talented and hardworking individual who is looking to start their career with a growing company. A positive self-starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities is a must!
Qualities of the Ideal Marketing and Sales Internship:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment Leader & go-getter mentality
Requirements of the Marketing and Sales Internship:
- College degree or in the process of completion a plus.
- 1-2 years' experience or study in marketing, sales, public relations, advertising, business communications, and related fields an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects. Level headed problem solver with a professional service-oriented attitude.
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Team player who also excels as an individual contributor.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy.
The position will be considered for senior campaign management roles. Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary! This is a full-time, permanent position in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, and Communications. Comprehensive training and development along with a competitive commission structure and performance bonuses are provided to give you the keys to a successful career path with the company. College graduates welcome!!
- Relationship Building