To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Auburn Hills, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Experience Specialist
The DAKO Group • Auburn Hills, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Experience Specialist will be representing our client’s brand by answering telephone calls, email, and white mail from existing and prospective customers. In this role, you will be empowered to “do what it takes” to leave a customer with the very best impression of the brand. Delivering exceptional customer experiences is the only priority. In the role, you will be recognized and rewarded for providing these exceptional experiences.
Anyone Applying for this Role Should:
· Be a professional interested in starting a career in the automotive industry.
· Understand what it takes to deliver an exceptional experience.
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Have a history of not only getting the job done, but getting it done effectively and efficiently.
· Be motivated by achieving results.
· Demonstrate a strong work ethic and moral standard.
· Be a fast learner who is able to put what they learn into practice.
· Have the desire and ability to grow within the organization.
· Ability to leave a customer with a great impression of the brand.
· Ability to take a common-sense approach to solving problems.
· Demonstrate fiscal responsibility and exercise clear business reason when making decisions.
· Formulate creative business solutions to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
· Ability to quickly and accurately document information.
· Ability to understand and properly apply our client’s policies and procedures.
· Properly document customer information in the CRM tool.
· Provide owners with answers to questions regarding vehicles, features, and services.
· Work with a team to resolve customer/vehicle issues.
· Participate outbound related projects and activities as deemed necessary by the business.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, extremely customer-focused contact center.
· Demonstrate strong business decision-making skills.
· Ability to interact with professionalism and maturity.
· Demonstrate the capacity to deliver exceptional experiences.
· Ability to work independently, yet be a team player.
· Display strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to adapt and act quickly to process change.
· Ability to multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
· Strong Windows/PC skills.
· Strong internet usage skills.
Minimum Education Requirements:
· Degree preferred, but not required
Prerequisites to Apply:
Previous experience with the following is desired but not required:
· Experience with a Luxury Brand
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
· Automotive experience (call center, dealership)
· Hospitality experience