To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10 Glenshaw Street
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Dynarex Corp • Orangeburg, NY
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary: Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, cancelations, and other queries.
Essential Functions: (The reason this job exists is to perform these functions. These functions are performed regularly, seriously impacts other jobs, and there are a limited number of employees whom performance of the function can be distributed).
1. Take orders using a system and resolves order problems
2. Handle heavy incoming calls and customer service inquiries
3. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve and exceed satisfaction
4. Take the extra mile to engage customers
5. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
6. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
7. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
8. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
9. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
10. Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule
Education/Certification: College Degree or related field or equivalent experience and instruction.
Required Knowledge: Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
Experience Required: 3-5 years order taking experience using a system in a customer care center
Skill and Ability:
· Order processing experience and data entry.
· Ability to handle heavy phones in a fast-paced environment; active listening and deal with conflict
· Positive attitude, friendly disposition
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work as both part of a team and independently
· Ability to multi task several processes and issues at once
· Well organized and detail oriented
· Intermediate computer skills
· Possess a highly positive attitude