To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1500 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Public Health Management Corporation • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
The National Nurse-Led Care Consortium (NNCC), an affiliate of PHMC, is a membership organization that supports nurse-led care and nurses at the front lines of care. The primary purpose of the position is to provide administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team and staff of NNCC, ensuring that the administrative functions of the office operations are supported and executed efficiently and effectively in a timely fashion. The position will report to the Senior Director of Operations and Training. Staffing time will be split between two NNCC locations: in Center City (1500 Market St.) and near Northeast Philadelphia (1080 N. Delaware Ave) (both accessible by public transportation).
- Liaison with PHMC administrative services including human resources, accounting, building management and contracting.
- Schedule meetings and catering, support events and conference planning
- Act as Timekeeping coordinator for NNCC staff.
- Process expense reimbursements and payment requests.
- Invoice funding agencies.
- Track and order office supplies and other needed equipment/supplies.
- Update and maintain filing system.
- Assist with grant management and application process, e.g. enter grant applications into grants.gov.
- Training liaison for PHMC University
- Assist NNCC, its affiliates and its subcontracted agencies with personnel and fiscal matters.
- Support execution of award and subaward contracts, and provide education to staff around contracting processes
- Support tracking of development opportunities, and manage update of development management software
- Other clerical and administrative duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software, e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent typing skills
- Knowledge of general office machines, e.g. fax, scanner, photocopier
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, identify and address tasks without prompting, meet deadlines, and follow through on assignments
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments from multiple staff members
- Proficiency with fiscal spreadsheets and budgets preferred.
- Strong work ethic required.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience in an office setting
- Associates degree required, Bachelors degree preferred.
- $30 - $32,000, with full benefits.