Blankin Equipment, a Division of Chesapeake Systems, LLC, currently has an opening for an Outside Salesperson. We are manufacturer’s representative for the HVAC, Plumbing and Hydronic Heating market. Blankin Equipment has been in business in the Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Delaware market since 1908.
We have an immediate need for a professional Salesperson calling on wholesalers for our entire territory which includes the Eastern PA, South Jersey and Delaware markets.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who is eager to become an integral part of our success. The successful candidate will be persistent and focused with the desire to build and sustain business relationships while developing new ones.
We will provide comprehensive product training. The Sales Rep will provide the drive and desire to succeed!
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 to 4 years Sales experience
- A clean driving record
- College Degree desired but not required
- The ability to work independently without close supervision
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Must provide own transportation
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean motor vehicle record.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
If interested, please respond with your resume, a short cover letter and salary requirements.
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
401k Employee Retirement Plan
Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
Chesapeake Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.