International corporation located in Alpharetta has an immediate need for a candidate who is fluent in both Spanish and English for a Financial Customer Service Representative. Recent college graduates or college graduates with 6+ months work experience are encouraged to apply! Candidates MUST have a Bachelor degree (4-year college degree) and be bilingual in both Spanish and English to be considered. Candidates who are bilingual in English and Spanish need only apply!
Company seeks candidates with excellent verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task efficiently, career driven, customer service oriented, and eager to learn.
- Making outbound/receive inbound calls on accounts that are 5 to 44 days past due while assisting customers with bringing their accounts current
- Identify root cause of customer delinquency and generate effective solutions for the company and customers
- Conduct minimal skip tracing necessary to prepare account for next level of collections
- Effectively contribute to increasing Customer Satisfaction scores
- Become a productive member of the department
- Maintain enthusiastic and positive attitude
If you are seeking a position that will lead to a long-lasting career with a financially sound, international company, then this opportunity is a great fit for YOU!!!
Opportunities for advancement, relocation opportunities, tuition reimbursement for graduate degrees, and a competitive benefits and retirement package is offered!
Starting salary is between $34,500 to $37,000.
Client is seeking candidates who are outgoing, personable, possess team player mentality, accountability and have a strong desire to learn and grown within a company. Must be career minded!
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree
- Able to multi-task (ability to communicate with customer while type simultaneously is a must)
- Typing speed of 50+WPM
- Customer Service oriented
- Solution oriented thinking
- Eager to learn and grown, as the company promotes within and from the bottom up
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
keywords: customer service, customer service representative, college graduate, college graduates, entry level, CSR, collections, first party collections, Spanish, bilingual, call center, office, clerical, administrative support, financial, accounting, administrative assistant, fraud analyst, financial analyst, credit investigator, credit, automotive, loan, finance, accounting assistant, administrative, representative, administrative, assistant, funding, funding assistant
Hardworking And Dedicated