To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3800 Town Center Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32837
- Sheryl Nelson
- Phone: 407-251-8088
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CAREGIVER/ Full Time Part Time
Spring Hills Senior Communities • Orlando, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Attends work as schedules and follows community’s call-off procedures.
- Provides assistance as needed with bathing, grooming, dressing, transferring, eating, toileting, escorting, and other activities of daily living.
- Follows residents’ service plans in providing care.
- Provides emotional and social support to residents.
- Adheres to departments documentation standards.
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Knows, understands, and adheres to resident right.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Abide by all health and safety regulations and community standards.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements For Caregiver
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
Experience and Education:
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- May require a CNA or CHHA licensure
Time spent in physical exertion: Standing (1/3-2/3), walking (1/3-2/3), using hands to finger, handle or feel (over 2/3), reach with hands and arms (over 2/3), climb and balance (under 1/3), stoop, kneel (under 1/3), talk or hear (over 2/3), taste or smell (under 1/3). Lifting up to 10 pounds (1/3 - 2/3), Up to 25 pounds (under 1/3); Up to 50 pounds (under 1/3); up to 100 pounds (under 1/3), more than 100 pounds (none)