To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA 50313
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
Crown Equipment Corporation • Des Moines, IA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
This business-to-business sales position is responsible for the sale of contract maintenance programs for material handling equipment and catalog parts sales including:
- Pursue new business and develop key existing accounts in an assigned territory. Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel, and develop strong business relationships via cold calls, presentations, and following up on leads for new business.
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts. Develop and conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations. Prepare quotations, cost reports, performance reports and customer correspondence.
- Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with customers in order to seek new business and enhance customer retention by monitoring customer satisfaction with service and parts support and by responding to customer concerns or requests.
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information. Discuss sales activities with management.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business program, or several years of successful sales experience
- Good communication, interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks
- Commissioned business-to-business industrial sales experience and lift truck industry experience preferred