The main function of the loan processor is to ensure timely, complete, and accurate packaging of all loans originated by loan officers.
- Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Verify loan documents including income credit appraisal and title insurance.
- Collect required documentation, review file documentation, and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, and complies with company policy.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents for recurring internal reports.
- Act as a liaison between the borrower, underwriter, loan originator and lender.
- Contact and communicate with clients by telephone, e-mail, or in-person
- Previous loan experience
- Mortgage closing experience
- Strong MS office skills
- Computer savvy
- Basic knowledge in lending and the real estate industry
- High school education required.
- Post-secondary is preferred.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$15.00 - $17.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: TDJP00032438
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
On a journey around the world during the early 1960s, Bernard "Bernie" Howroyd had to work odd jobs in order to pay his way forward—selling encyclopedias in Australia to chocolates in Canada. Through these varied encounters, an incredible insight started to form in young Bernie’s mind: “No matter where people are from, no matter what language they speak, everyone deserves to be heard and respected.” Inspired and driven by this realization, he took that insight and started AppleOne Employment Services in Los Angeles in 1964.
Hiring Made Human
We at AppleOne have one true belief. We believe in people. Since 1964, we have connected the best people, their talents, skills, career goals, and aspirations with the best companies. We are "Career Gurus." We are "People-People." Let us introduce you!
AppleOne is part of the ActOne Family of Companies. Across our company groups—A-Check Global, AgileOne, and ATIMS—we are able to provide comprehensive services and technologies to our enterprise partners. Our integrity and quality of service is recognized by our ISO-9001:2008, IMAGE, and WMBE Certifications.
We have serviced Federal government over the years (including direct with FEMA). We are DCAA compliant. Recently, we formed a new corporation (ActOne Government Solutions, Inc.) specifically to service Federal government contracts.