My client is an industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bake ware has immediate openings for second, and third shift Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic at our new facility in Antioch, IL. My client's organization is a privately held company that has been in business for over thirty years and has experienced continuous strong growth year after year.
This position provides an opportunity to obtain career growth while helping to grow the company. We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and great benefits package, 10 paid holidays, paid personal days, medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with employer matching.
- Some electrical (machine control circuits)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Have own tools
- Foil experience a plus
- Light machining skills a plus
- Any Elsner, Econocorp or PCMC experience a plus
- Work includes following preventive maintenance schedules, documenting all work via computerized maintenance software and machine setups.
- Willing to work some weekends