- Business-to-Business cold calling is required.
- A minimum of four years business-to-business sales experience
- Possess a skill set as a successful hunter, closer and marketer
- Ability to generate leads and build a territory
- Self-starter who enjoys solving complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma/GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- A valid driver’s license
- Grow the existing customer base
- Prospecting on local businesses and new construction projects
- Following up on incoming sales leads, researching new building projects, bidding on projects, establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with engineers, contractors, construction managers, and business owners and operators.
- Chemistry/Chemical background helpful
- Prior sales experience in an industrial or business-to-business situation is required. Familiarity with water treatment is preferred, but not required. Must be a self-starter with initiative, intuition and be familiar with consultative selling skills.
- Computer skills on most Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Must be able to produce self-generated sales each month and be well organized.
- A strong work ethic, the ability to work independently or as a team and a burning desire to succeed. Strong business knowledge, professional presentation skills, and excellent problem solving abilities. The commission-focused sales professional generally is the most successful.
You will receive formal training to prepare you for a successful career in sales with potential career advancement opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Culligan by WaterCo are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary, commission, company vehicle and incentive opportunities.
Employees of Culligan receive a competitive benefits package and exclusive privileges, including:
- Product Discounts
- Car Allowance
- Work Remote
Culligan has over 70 years of experience in the design and distribution of water treatment systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications. We received the Good Housekeeping Seal and Consumer Digest “Best Buy” rating, plus the famous iconic “Hey Culligan Man” tagline. Culligan leads the industry in service, support and product innovation since introducing the first water softener in 1936 with over 800 dealers worldwide and offices in over 90 countries.
The company is strong, profitable, and well-positioned in the market with focus on strategic growth initiatives. The business is expanding in previously under-serviced segments, growing revenue both domestically and abroad, and generating higher-levels of profitability.
Culligan by WaterCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.