HVAC Field Technician- Up to $62,400 - Military Veteran Preferred
We are an industry-leading Gas and Oil company providing energy solutions to both residential and commercial customers.
We have an immediate opening for a residential HVAC Field Service Technician to join our team.
If you have enjoyed a strong track record in the military or in the civilian workforce as a service technician, and would like to join a rapidly growing company, we’ll train you to be successful at our company.
We want to hear from you!
Compensation for our HVAC Field Technician
- Up to $62,400 —based on $18-30/hour (depending on your experience/certifications)
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities and Spiffs
- Company Uniforms Provided
- Company Truck
- Medical benefits and paid vacation
- 401K retirement account
- 40-hour week.
Why this is a great opportunity for a HVAC Field Technician
- We’re looking for residential HVAC Field Technicians to join our team, of all levels
- Guarantee for increased pay and responsibility with additional certifications!
- Company vehicle provided - dispatched directly from home, no reporting to an office everyday
- Veteran-friendly company.
What you’ll do as our HVAC Field Technician
- Residential HVAC services and repairs.
- Direct Customer Interaction and Customer Service
- Sell Services Plans and Equipment to Customers when applicable
- Opportunity to work and learn many of the newest technologies in the industry
- Assist other team members where needed
- Ability to kneel, stand and lift 25-50 lbs regularly
Our ideal HVAC Field Technician
- 2+ years residential HVAC experience
- CFC Certified a plus, or willing to get
- NATE Certified a plus, or willing to get
- Journeyman or Master Technician or willing to get certified
- Customer Service Background
- Dependable — ability to show up and do your job to the best of your ability.
- Confidence, "can-do” attitude, and a teamwork mentality.
- Ability to follow rules and be willing to learn
- Clean background and drug-free (pre-employment test required).
Hours for ourHVAC Field Technician
- Ability to work 40 hr work week
- Must be able to respond to first call by no later than 8AM
- Ability to work on call 24/7 rotation 1 week every 4weeks (bonus pay even if don’t get called)
- Family friendly company that truly cares about its employees.
- Family-owned and operated business since 1946
- Several locations throughout MD and DE
- Our hiring manager, Alysia Huffman, will then be in touch with you within 48 business hours to discuss next steps and schedule a potential interview.
Military Veterans strongly encouraged to apply though this position is open to everyone.