Our client is a global aerospace supplier of airborne ice protection systems for civilian, commercial and military aircraft. They also provide consulting services related to testing, international approvals, component qualification, electrical system design, reliability and safety analysis, aerodynamics, thermodynamics, quality and manufacturing design and integration.
Bookkeeper / Office Manager
Utilizing your integrity and a keen eye for the details, the Bookkeeper / Office Manager will provide finance, administrative and office support to our client’s Group Finance and US teams. They are seeking a team player with excellent customer service skills. Someone who is reliable, dependable and accommodating. If you enjoy handling a variety of projects, then please apply today!
- Oversee Accounts Receivable duties including maintaining customer details, running sales invoicing daily, sending invoices to customers, providing customer receipts (via PayPal, credit card and check), answering customer queries and chasing overdue debt.
- Manage Accounts Payable including maintaining vendor details, processing of invoices in the system, matching to purchase orders, arranging payments and liaising with vendors.
- Administer the Amex cards, including ordering/cancelling cards, check expense forms received from employees for Amex cards and match receipts to expenses, and get expense forms approved.
- Manager all banking duties, including acting as the bank’s point of contact, depositing checks, and managing petty cash.
- Support outsourced HR and payroll services for the US business with administration of holidays, sickness, etc.
- High School diploma.
- Experience of working in administration and finance administration.
- Experience with MS Excel and understanding of ERP accounting system.
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client offers a competitive salary, health care coverage (100% of monthly premiums for full-time employees and 70% of monthly premiums for immediate family members), access to Aflac Life, accidental death and dismemberment and short-term disability for eligible employees, paid vacation and holidays and a 401K plan (after 1 year service, company will contribute a % contribution match).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.