The primary function of the Regional Sales Supervisor is to develop, maintain and implement well-organized activities and local sales campaigns to maximize customer growth and retention in our ever-increasing competitive market place. Supervise 6-10 sales representatives and insure all sales are installed on a Regional level.
• Recruit, train, develop and motivate a team of sales representatives into a cohesive unit while increasing of productivity to exceed weekly sales requirements.
• Work with the local customer service and technical staff to promote and install the sale of newly released products and services.
• Ability to review and reconcile payroll commissions and time sheets. Monitor budgeted and assesses the tracking of P/L reports.
• Support the Divisional Sales Manager in developing and implementing an effective customer communication and public relations program within the Region/Division. Plan and coordinate company involvement in Trade Shows and Open Houses.
• Coordinate and implement sales, marketing and retention programs in competitive markets within the Region. Monitor and provide feedback to Regional/Divisional Marketing Department of activities and strategies being employed by competitors that directly effect our competitive advantage within the Region.
• In coordination with Direct Sales employees, help prospect and perform direct sales activities for new residential and commercial opportunities.
• Aid in the sales and maintenance of existing commercial accounts.
Mediacom Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
• College degree preferred in Sales/Marketing, Communications, or Business, or equivalent experience.
• 2 - 4 years of relevant sales and marketing experience.
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of telecommunications industry.
• Ability to travel 50% of the time, with limited overnight stays and weekend hours required.