To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77011
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HVAC Service Technician
Murray Resources • Houston, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Murray Resources is hiring a HVAC Maintenance Technician for community based company.
The primary purposes is to identify, troubleshoot, repair, and document completion of HVAC problems at facilities and maintain a safe and comfortable working environment for building occupants.
- Location: East Downtown area
- Type; Temp to hire
- Pay: $16
- Responds to all facility issues and emergencies and assist as necessary
- Develops and maintains an aggressive preventive maintenance program for all HVAC Distribution systems and equipment
- Follows specific verbal and written commands to complete special projects as assigned and directed by management
- Assists Management with planning and coordinating major HVAC and Electrical system repairs.
- Ensures all A/C PMs are up to date
- Understands and assists with the implementation of a systems approach in the provision of services delivered by the Facilities Management Department
- Ensures A/C and Heating are working properly in all Facilities
- Responds to and documents through the work order system
- Maintains refrigerant inventory
- Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management
- Must have minimum 2 years working experience as HVAC Technician
- HVAC Certification preferred
- Valid Driver's license required
***Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within a few weeks of submitting your application. ***