"Candidates will be working 99% remotely, the other 1% they will need to come to the office for generic requests that cant be done over the computer, i.e mostly device pickup and re-imaging devices"
Provides first level support for inbound incidents and Service Requests from end users and client IT staff.
Maintain end to end responsibility for customer’s support needs providing timely, reliable, and courteous service.
Assists with the development and improvement of work instructions, procedures, standards and documentation.
Exceptional attendance is a must
Mentor and assist with training other Help Desk Analysts
Assists other Help Desk Analysts by acting as a touchpoint to hand off in depth issues before escalating out of the Level 1 support group.
Maintain appropriate level of skills to handle incidents and requests in line with established service levels.
Provide feedback of intelligence gained through customer interactions.
Professionally respond to telephone calls, emails, chats and voicemails for customer support
Technical writing experience
Innovative, team-oriented problem solver
Strong commitment to providing quality service
Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal and written) skills
Excellent organizational, time management and follow through skills
Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
Unwavering commitment to providing customers with an exceptionally high quality experience
Develops and maintains knowledge of legacy, existing, and new PC hardware and software technology
Remotely troubleshoot networking, server, and end user desktop incidents
Be an active participant in the incident management and service request processes
Experience working with Google Suite and Google Email.
- Maintain desktop software and hardware
- Prioritizing work to resolve complex support client issues
- Conduct tests using client data to be certain client needs
- Maintaining client contact and ensuring client satisfaction
- Recommend hardware and software solutions
- Prioritize and provide end users with hardware and software support
- Utilizing remote monitoring and management software to resolve client requests
- Support internal client services or interdepartmental projects through the deployment of hardware and software
- Maintain the client hardware and software inventory records
- Provide second level support for all technical support issues
- Enter and maintain client information in data management system
- Maintain a process to update client profiles and track client issues
- Provide technical consulting services to clients
- Provide application and technical support
- Check client systems for payments/information
- Resolve client issues including referring major hardware and/or software issues or defective products to technicians for service
- Improve client and internal support documentation and training materials
- Develop high-level client relationships
- Responding to client support request tickets
- Providing technical support and remote help desk services to Marco clients