Icon hamburger
Briefcase

Create Job Alert.

Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
Missing Translation: eu_consumer_core.job_alert.duplicate_alert
No Thanks
US
What job do you want?

Create Job Alert.

Get similar jobs sent to your email

Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply Now
Thumsup

You’re being taken to an external site to apply.

Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Service Analyst at

Service Analyst

Phoenix, AZ Full-Time
$46,745.00 - $77,036.00 / year
Apply Now

Create Job Alert.

Get similar jobs sent to your email

"Candidates will be working 99% remotely, the other 1% they will need to come to the office for generic requests that cant be done over the computer, i.e mostly device pickup and re-imaging devices"

 

Provides first level support for inbound incidents and Service Requests from end users and client IT staff.

Maintain end to end responsibility for customer’s support needs providing timely, reliable, and courteous service.

Assists with the development and improvement of work instructions, procedures, standards and documentation.

Exceptional attendance is a must

Mentor and assist with training other Help Desk Analysts

Assists other Help Desk Analysts by acting as a touchpoint to hand off in depth issues before escalating out of the Level 1 support group.

Maintain appropriate level of skills to handle incidents and requests in line with established service levels.

Provide feedback of intelligence gained through customer interactions.

Professionally respond to telephone calls, emails, chats and voicemails for customer support

Technical writing experience

Innovative, team-oriented problem solver

Strong commitment to providing quality service

Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication (verbal and written) skills

Excellent organizational, time management and follow through skills

Ability to manage multiple competing priorities

Unwavering commitment to providing customers with an exceptionally high quality experience

Develops and maintains knowledge of legacy, existing, and new PC hardware and software technology

Remotely troubleshoot networking, server, and end user desktop incidents

Be an active participant in the incident management and service request processes

Experience working with Google Suite and Google Email.

  • Maintain desktop software and hardware
  • Prioritizing work to resolve complex support client issues
  • Conduct tests using client data to be certain client needs
  • Maintaining client contact and ensuring client satisfaction
  • Recommend hardware and software solutions
  • Prioritize and provide end users with hardware and software support
  • Utilizing remote monitoring and management software to resolve client requests
  • Support internal client services or interdepartmental projects through the deployment of hardware and software
  • Maintain the client hardware and software inventory records
  • Provide second level support for all technical support issues
  • Enter and maintain client information in data management system
  • Maintain a process to update client profiles and track client issues
  • Provide technical consulting services to clients
  • Provide application and technical support
  • Check client systems for payments/information
  • Resolve client issues including referring major hardware and/or software issues or defective products to technicians for service
  • Improve client and internal support documentation and training materials
  • Develop high-level client relationships
  • Responding to client support request tickets
  • Providing technical support and remote help desk services to Marco clients

Recommended skills

Desktop Support
G Suite
Networking
Service Desk
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply Now

Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job

Report this Job

Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our Trust and Site Security Team

CAREERBUILDER TIP

For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.

By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.