Candidate will be responsible for entering work at the intersection of data analysis, programming and cartography.
Analize spatial data through mapping software and designing digital maps with geographic data and other data sets.
Must have good attention to detail in order to maintain and enter data in a GIS database.
Must have superb written and oral communication skills for creating and presenting data reports and training.
Concept of relational data sets.
GIS interest preferred.
- Provide field application technical support
- Maintain technical support documentation by application
- Support web-based legal software systems-application
- Support web-based software application
- Develop test plans for new application functionality from application/technical support perspective
- Used in troubleshooting various software application problems
- Provide application support and information
- Assist users with application navigation
- Provide applications training for end user
- Perform maintenance on existing software applications
- Implement application design to provide applications that meet the business needs
- Maintain user security for application access
- Maintain workflow models for software applications
- Perform application and server maintenance
- Troubleshoot system issues, manage and/or configure application and application access
- Resolve application and interface issues
- Provide technical support as needed for assigned systems/applications
- Develop system documentation to support software functionality
- Evaluating existing applications and designing applications
- Oversee internal application laboratory work to support customer projects