To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MO
- Anant ( Anant.K@sunrisesys.com )
- Phone: (732)-272-0289
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Engineering Technician I
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineering Technician I
Duration: 2 years
Location: Springfield, MO- 65802
- Provides support for and/or assistance with products or engineering processes.
- Technicians at this level typically perform appropriate tests using existing procedures for process control and failure analysis Provides routine analysis for materials manufacturing process and methods assist with problem identification and resolution root cause analysis corrective action tracking reliability analysis and verification/validation test plan development. Provides guidance on test procedures to engineers and support personnel.
- Requires knowledge and understanding of lab testing equipment and technologies.
- Operates and/or calibrates analytical equipment to perform a variety of routine chemical physical or metallurgical tests.
- Maintains production tooling system and completes shop orders to ensure that tooling is produced for production use.
- Monitors and participates in the implementation of improvements for cutting stamping welding machining and assembly processes.
- Maintains the dimensional control of purchased components through measurements with support of electronic three-dimensional or other instruments of similar precision. Creates manufacturing programs for Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines or others of similar nature. Maintains chemical concentrations in paint washers to ensure that painted parts meet desired specifications.
- Supports the metallurgy lab and assists the failure analysis process by cutting parts ordering supplies maintaining equipment performing paint tests and testing oil samples to ensure compliance to quality standards.
- Inputs communicates and/or maintains engineering change or other manufacturing information to the appropriate personnel and/or database.
Specific Position Requirements
- Provides support and basic trouble shooting for current operations. Investigates, gathers and analyze data for specifically assigned, recurring tasks.
- Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of limited scope.
- Identifies and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of limited scope.
- Works with electronic tools to perform engineering functions.
- Develops and implements plans of limited scope to support lean manufacturing through the Client Production System. Designs operations layouts to improve material flow and material presentation.
- Participates in team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency.
- Implements new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Modifies existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new wage performance pay plans.
Anant Dwivedi | Lead Recruitment
Sunrise Systems Inc.
105 Fieldcrest Ave Suite# 504, Edison, NJ - 08837 USA
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Email: mailto:Anant.K@sunrisesys.com URL: http://www.sunrisesys.com