Job Duration: 12+ months
· Looking for a Senior Revenue Analyst.
· Must have experience with Software/SaaS industry.
· Experience with reviewing contracts for revenue recognition terms.
· Review of software licensing and cloud arrangements to determine the appropriate accounting treatment, address potential issues, and document conclusions.
· Prepare revenue recognition packages for review by management.
· Assist in gathering information for auditors as part of the quarterly interim reviews and annual audit.
· Manage processes (including running reports and performing reconciliations) to ensure that accounting information is accurately captured and reflected in ERP system (Oracle) in accordance with documented policies and GAAP and reported in a timely manner.
· Assist in maintaining Sarbanes Oxley 404 control documentation, and ensure that controls are operating as documented.
· Process individual contracts in Oracle and ensure revenue is recognized appropriately.
· Review accounting policies and procedures; make recommendations for improvements. Document new policies and procedures as required.
· Assist with external reporting tasks such as drafting revenue related disclosures for SEC regulatory filings, as needed.
· Assist in system implementations and enhancements.
· Assist with mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence, purchase price accounting, and integration.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration and Accountancy.
· 2-4 years of recent Public Accounting experience with a Big-4 firm.
· Software industry experience and solid understanding of software revenue recognition
· Ability to be self-sufficient and work collaboratively in a team
· Self-motivated and able to work with a limited amount of supervision
· Must be able to handle multiple assignments and be deadline-oriented
· Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office
· Ability to understand and apply complex accounting rules to real-life transactions.