If the thought of owning your destiny, creating your own schedule, earning commission based on your efforts and success is appealing to you, look no further. ClearCaptions provides a proven product, high demand market, all the tools you will need to brand, promote and service in your local area. The rest is up to you!
As a company, ClearCaptions is experiencing tremendous growth year over year and therefore, seeks a driven sales professional to tap and transform underserved regions of unrestricted potential.
For the position of a Territory Sales Representative, ClearCaptions is looking for a caring sales and customer service-oriented individual with a demonstrable passion for helping people with hearing loss. The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for sales activities within a defined geographical territory. Your role is to have the tenacity when it comes to seeking out opportunities to speak to potential customers at local events catering to seniors, finding clubs seniors attend, senior homes, working with Hearing Care Professionals, etc. You will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in your assigned region.
This is a full-time, in-the-field position that brings the privilege and opportunity to individually train our customers in using the ClearCaptions products and educate them on the available captioning service to effectively enrich their lives. You must enjoy working with a variety of people, mostly senior citizens, in their homes and have the resolve to get the job done.
The Territory Sales Representative will build their business by establishing their own events, educating potential customers about the available captioning service and ClearCaptions’ products and finally setting up and training our customers on the features and benefits of the product and the captioning service. Our training program will provide you with the skills and tools to be successful.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills, ability to own and develop your territory and be highly motivated to meet your sales goals.
· Create and host local weekly events to present the ClearCaptions phone and/or other ClearCaptions products.
· Travel to the customers’ homes to deliver our product, set up and train new customers on how to use our product and its features.
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with retirement communities, senior groups and hearing loss groups in your local market.
· Be actively involved in local senior citizens and hard of hearing organizations, events, and trade shows in your local community.
· Educate local hearing care professionals on Caption Telephone Services and our products.
· Create lead-generation activities and generate referrals.
· Maintain appropriate customer and territory records using Salesforce and other tools provided by ClearCaptions.
· Must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
· Must have integrity and be a good steward of the Company.
· Excellent people and relationship building skills. Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and creative when it comes to business development.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Comfortable working with senior citizens and the disabled.
· Outside sales experience and a proven track record of success is a plus.
· Must be adaptable and able to support change within the company.
· Proficient with computers and have a basic understanding of the Internet.
· Must work from a local home office equipped with high speed internet.
· Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance and a clean driver record.
· Must have a personal automobile.
· Must be able to travel extensively by car in the assigned region and by air on occasion.
· Must be willing to work weekends.
Travel to customer homes, hearing health care provider offices and senior centers/retirement homes, primarily locally. Some out of state travel may be required.
Medical/dental/vision for employee and dependents; paid time off; 401k.
About Us: Please visit our website www.clearcaptions.com .
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity employer
Operate Cash Register