We are seeking an experience Capital Construction Technician who is knowledgeable. The right person will be joining our capital construction team in our elderly community.
Responsible for performing remodel upgrades (New Standard Turns) and required maintenance functions on the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and structural areas of the property under the direction of Project Director-Construction.
- Paradise Valley Estates team members enjoy working near the beautiful rolling hills of the Paradise Valley community in Fairfield, California.
- Competitive paid time off and health benefits.
- Company 401(k) option.
- Numerous voluntary benefits (e.g. gym discounts, pet insurance, life insurance, etc.).
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, energetic team, send your resume and cover letter. You may also apply at http://pvestates.com/careers/, or fax your resume to Phone number blocked - click to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D
ABOUT PARADISE VALLEY ESTATES:
Located on more than 68 acres, Paradise Valley Estates is one the largest employers in Fairfield, California. Paradise Valley Estates is certified as a Great Place To work, and is also a recipient of the Gold Pinnacle Award from NuStep, a national award that recognizes top senior living communities that excel in whole-person wellness programming and promote active living for seniors. The Paradise Valley Estates gated campus boasts a diverse mix of team members from dinning services associates to healthcare service providers to security and even our own maintenance crew.
- High school diploma or equivalent or trade school preferred.
- Training in major/minor remodel upgrades and repairs of plumbing, electrical mechanical, structural and equipment. Training and experience must be at the Journeyman level.
- For remodel upgrades and required maintenance of plumbing, electrical and hardware, drywall and paint application. Journeyman Level experience (Minimum 4 years) is required.