Hickory Creek Healthcare Float Pool
Registered Nurse ( RN ) -$45/hr
Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) - $38/hr
At Hickory Creek Healthcare, we have a culture of warmth and caring. Our staff feels like a family with each other and with the people for whom they care. It’s a special place for special people.
The goal of Hickory Creek Healthcare is to deliver the best possible long-term care and rehabilitation services to all our residents on a consistent basis every day of the year. To do that, we rely on the strengths and talents of our professional and dedicated employees.
Floating Position at our surrounding Hickory Creek facilities.
Float Registered Nurse ( RN ) - $45/hr
Float Licensed Practical Nurse ( LPN ) - $38/hr
Float Pool Group Advantages
- Gain a variety of experience working at multiple Hickory Creek facilities.
- Consistent schedule available – You won’t be called off!
- Full-Time and Part-Time Available.
Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv – Daily pay options
- Referral Bonus-$1,000 for every full-time RN, LPN or C.N.A you refer ( referral must hire on )
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available – Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- PTO and holiday pay for full time staff
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources available for employees and household family members of employees
- Demonstrates a high level of customer service to our residents, family members & and staff.
- Valid Indiana Nurse License
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents and families we serve. As such, Hickory Creek is proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees, including contracted third-party staff, and new hires effective August 1, 2021. In accordance with our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is essential for our customer’s safety and health. Should you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
· The Company understands and respects that a limited number of candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine. As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their exemption through their Executive Director once hired.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse