You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for a position with a growing company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, have a passion for helping people, and be goal oriented!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative
· Answer incoming calls and emails from customers
· Provide solutions in a professional manner
· Handle necessary administrative duties to properly support, document and resolve inquiries
· Maintain confidentiality of all files
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· Must have a good attitude, attention to detail, and be extremely organized
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Service
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who You Are
You’re a persistent and resilient individual, who understands that change is a part of every salesperson’s life, and you not only adapt, but look forward to change. You’re driven and influential, utilizing those skills of persuasion to negotiate with customers and help them find products and services that fit their needs while maintaining revenue. You understand that value is the most important part of any sales offer, and you’re not afraid to talk about price or the competition, because you know your offer has value. You’re a self-starter, who has a familiarity with technology. Your sales approach is consultative because you understand that the customer doesn’t always know what’s available to them, so digging deep and understanding their needs is more valuable than just taking their order.
We invest in our people and teams for ongoing personal and career development so each career path is meaningful. In this role, you will be provided with:
What’s in it for you?
· Opportunities for performance incentives
· The opportunity to work with a great team in our beautiful Jacksonville, FL facility.
· Participate in virtual engagement activities and volunteer opportunities.
· Paid training
· Full benefits – 401K, medical, dental, vision, and an employee assistance program (EAP), which includes free counseling sessions, to support the needs of each team member.
· The opportunity to shine and grow your career with clear paths for development – we invest in you!
· Concentrix University, an online learning platform with more than 11k development courses is available to you on your first day.
· Networking and leadership opportunities with Staff Resource Groups such as Network of Women, Black Professionals Network, Pride, and Ability.
· Mentorship programs to help you create the strong foundation to a rewarding career.
· Global citizenship, sustainability and team event opportunities that help you make a difference in your community and beyond!
· 100% Paid Employee Health Insurance
· Dental & Vision plans available
· Paid Vacation & Holidays
· Employer Funded Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: $80-$105 per hour
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth within the Company.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.