To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 Spectacle Pond Road
Littleton, MA 01460
- Judy Torres
- Phone: 978-742-4494
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
The Middlesex Corporation • Littleton, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Under general supervision, maintains diagnoses and repairs a variety of heavy construction equipment. Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
Reports To: Fleet Superintendent
Status: Full-time, Hourly/Non-Exempt
• Day to day preventative maintenance and repair of all types of heavy equipment including cranes, dirty, pile driving and other heavy construction equipment
• Complete Understanding of all aspects of heavy equipment repairs and rebuild process.
• Responsible for inspection, repairs, and performing an operational pre check before putting equipment into service.
• Repairs of the lattice boom cranes to include mobilization and de-mobilization and all aspects of the hydraulic, mechanical & electrical systems.
• Responsible for inventory control on service truck
• Must have the ability to researching parts in manuals, complete material requisitions, follow-up on parts orders, as well as returning cores and unused parts.
• Must have open line of communication with Fleet Superintendent
• Responsible for completing daily activity plans, identify job hazards, developing and meeting schedules
• On-site repairs and maintenance at construction jobsite locations
• Minimum of 5-10 years experience as a Mechanic and/or a combination of technical education and mechanical experience required in Heavy Construction Equipment.
• Rail equipment experience a plus
• Must be able to obtain CDL (Clean driving record. Existing CDL License preferred.
• Ability to operate Equipment for repair purposes
• Strong people skills. Able to communicate effectively with clients and others
• Knowledge of tools and equipment used in the construction industry
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to follow all safety requirements
• Knowledge of safe rigging practices preferred
• Must be able to work easily and skillfully with hands; climb and work at heights, work in confined spaces and around water
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles.
• Team player and with good interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills.
• Dedicated and hard working.
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”