Since 1996, Employco USA has been a leading HR outsourcing company providing HR solutions to businesses across the country.
Employco has an IMMEDIATE opening for a full-time Account Executive at our Corporate Office in Westmont, IL.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
Successful AE’s love the sales process, excel at making data driven decisions, understand the needs of business owners and are passionate about helping those businesses compete in today’s market. They understand how to turn a cold call into a face-to-face meeting, and then how to work with that prospect to create value for both them and Employco USA. They also thrive in high-growth environments with the ability to make an impact.
Account Executive Job Description:
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling our Human Resources Outsourcing and PEO services to businesses. You will work with business owners and their leaders to help them reduce costs (Employee benefits and Workers’ Comp) and enhance HR operations & compliance while providing excellent service to their employees by utilizing Employco’s HR outsourcing model. AEs target and convert prospects into clients with their thorough understanding of Employco’s value proposition and their ability to quantify that benefit for clients. You will gather data needed to create proposals as well as present those proposals to your prospective clients. You will utilize data to position products and enable customers to understand how Employco’s products and services will positively impact their businesses. Your primary responsibility as an AE will be to identify prospects, assess their needs and provide solutions to meet them.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sales Skills: You are results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on closing profitable business.
- Client Relationship Management: You possess the professional demeanor to maintain and enhance client relationships.
- Customer Service Skills: You listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs.
- Communication Skills: You have strong written and oral communication skills. You communicate clearly and honestly to clients all with a positive attitude.
- Analytical: Your understanding of financial concepts allows you to quantify benefits for your customers specific to their business needs.
- Independent Thinker: You are confident in your abilities and know when to challenge the norm to create better outcomes.
- Influencing Skills: You are known for being assertive, resilient and persuasive.
- Experience: Minimum three years of selling in a B2B environment. Prior experience selling PEO, Payroll, Employee Benefits, or HR Outsourcing preferred. Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation a plus.
- College Degree: Bachelor’s degree preferred however an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Client Experience: Proven ability to reach and influence C-level executives and small business owners.
- Technology: Comfort and experience with technology including demonstrated experience and proficiency in the MS Office Suite.
Customer Relationship Management
Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation