We are searching for an experience Data Processor to join our team. The Data Processing Clerk is responsible for processing, managing and providing quality control of data.
• Collect data from a variety of sources such as websites, email, direct mail, sales reps, reports, and affiliates/partners.
• Organizes/batches data, enters data, and balances, posts, and archives data to Oakstone databases as well as the bank.
• Efficiently and accurately process all customer orders, payments, adjustments, and cancels.
• Batch, count and scan all data records that are processed.
• Creates daily shipment files for Distribution and other lists and reports needed to fulfill internal and external fulfillment needs.
• Ensure all payments and other accounting entries are accurate and balance daily.
• Check databases for changes and errors and make corrections, as needed.
• Archive daily processing for customer and audit related purposes.
• Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to process a high volume of data daily.
• High school diploma a must, bachelor's degree a plus.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Database and/or data entry experience required.
• Publishing/subscription experiences a plus.