DJW Logistics is hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs.
DJW Logistics is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class-A CDL drivers based out of (Ontario, CA, and San Bernardino County, CA).
As a CDL Driver, you will deliver, using Amazon Equipment and technology, on daily, local routes that have you home after each shift. Overnight is required.
Our deliveries vary from 100% no-touch freight (drop and hook only) to live loads. These local routes are roughly 300-500 miles round trip.
If you have a valid CDL A license and are at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record, then we want you to apply now! We are making job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
Why you’ll love working for DJW Logistics:
- Earn more: competitive compensation starting at $26 per hour
- Compelling Benefits: Multiple Incentive pay programs, Paid Time Off, and Health Insurance for all full-time employees
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Home Every Day: You will have home time after every shift.
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must Successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, respond to official inquiries, and make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) & good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone applications
- Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night shifts/Weekends)
- Overnight is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation), or genetic information (including family medical history).
Remote interview process
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Part Time - Weekends Only - Saturday and Sunday
Pay: From $28 per hour
- Incentive Programs
- Paid time off
- Consistent Work Schedule
Overtime: Available based on performance
License: Class A (Required)
Work Location: Multiple locations
Trucking freight handling: No-touch freight
Trucking route: Local
Only full-time employees are eligible
- Home Daily
- Weekends Only - Saturday and Sunday
Trucking Driver Type:
What you’ll do:
As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceeding customer expectations and ensuring customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time and at the right place.
You can expect to have consistent year-round work with a minimum of 40 hours per week and home after every shift.
- Problem Management
- Safe Driving Techniques
- Truckload Quantities