Employee Benefits Account Assistant- Insurance Agency
The Account Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day account management for small to mid-sized clients that are routine/moderately complex client accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages an assigned book of business and builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverage levels
- Cultivates relationships with the most senior buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers
- May coordinate the work of administrative support and customer service
- Supports an Account Executive or a Broker Producer and is the first line of contact when the Account Executive or Broker/Producer is not available
- Daily account management of large groups 30+ lives
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Human Resource Management
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 2012, Gene Nussbaum and Peter Joniec founded The Jonus Group. As employment specialists, both Gene and Peter realized the strength of their expertise within the insurance industry. With this foundation both partners identified their competitive advantage for both employers and prospective employees. Their partnership developed from a shared commitment to fulfilling employment opportunities within the insurance industry.
View the full profile
The name JONUS comes from the combination of the first three letters of each partners’ last name. The “N” in JONUS represents the connector where both their last names meet, as shown in the logo. The Jonus Group, based in the mid-Atlantic region, works with a variety of insurance firms including; Carriers, Wholesalers, Brokers, Agencies, TPA's, MGA's, MGU's and Risk Consulting firms. The shared vision of both partners created a thriving and productive insurance placement agency known for its integrity. The Jonus Group stands firmly alongside their clients.