· Handle incoming phone calls and direct them to appropriate parties or take messages.
· File, scan, and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
· Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
· Receive and distribute mail/packages.
· Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
· Coordinate vendor services, ensuring timeliness and cost are considered.
· Maintain accurate financial records, and document calls and activities.
· Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives.
· Coordinate for events; arrange accommodations and transportation for participants, complete applications by deadlines, ship displays, order supplies and branded merchandise.
· Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
· Provide clerical support to other departments.
· Provide support for special projects.
· Positive attitude with ability to work well as part of small office team
· A willingness to learn
· Ability to quickly understand company standards and policies with attention to details
· Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
· High school education
· Advanced math and reading comprehension skills
· 1-2 yrs. prior office experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Must pass 10 panel drug screen and background check
· Must be willing to attain Notary Public within 60 days of service