To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IFG Project Resourcing • Chicago, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Maintain and enhance financial models (in Excel) used for corporate forecasting purposes and analyzing various corporate strategies.
- Assist in the preparation of annual and quarterly earnings guidance using forecasted balance sheet, income and cash flow statements.
- Upgrade or replace financial analysis processes to leverage technology (e.g. Excel, ERP, reporting software)
- Coordinate with Accounting, Asset Management and Acquisition & Development groups in evaluating and processing property-level operating results and forecasts.
- Perform corporate financial planning and analysis as well as a wide range of new initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Support the project and analysis requirements of senior management.
- Develop and prepare various analytic and statistical reports to support the budgeting process.
- Prepare financial analysis on specific financial statement accounts, highlight performance issues and report to management.
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or related field required
- 1-2 years in financial institution or real estate industry
- Some accounting background preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be proficient with financial modeling and financial analysis
- Must have excellent Excel skills and experience with MS Word and Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of real estate industry preferred
- Demonstrated verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Able to prioritize projects and tasks