To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Guymon, OK 73942
- Mike Wade
- Phone: 1-800-825-5452
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transmission and Substation Project Manager
HKA Enterprises • Guymon, OK
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a direct hire position
· The Project Manager is responsible for providing project management systems and technical direction to projects teams for delivering safe, cost-effective and quality execution of small to medium scale electric substation, transmission, and distribution projects and/or client accounts.
· Will be the single point of accountability for the successful planning, execution and closeout of projects which is accomplished through managing all aspects of projects including scope, schedule, cost, safety and quality as defined in the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK).
· Responsible for managing the client relationship and keeping company management informed of project status and issues. Incumbents are expected to develop advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently.
· Will be responsible for all aspects of contract negotiation, change order identification, submittal and approval, administration, establishing the system to carry out the contract including management of subcontractors
· Will follow effective change control and risk management processes
· EH&S and Quality programs appropriate for the project
· Will provide thorough estimates and proposals
· Will conduct effective project meetings (project kickoff, client alignment, status meeting, progress review, etc.)
· Will provide meaningful performance related feedback/input to appropriate line management and project team members
· Will provide project reporting and status for the project team, management, and client
· Provide accurate project financial reports to project accounting with adequate backup for management, internal and external accounting and/or SOX requirements
· Provide effective financial controls to ensure project profitability and expected cash flow positions
· Provide accurate invoices to ensure timely issuance and payment
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from accredited college or university preferred
· State registration as a Professional Engineer preferred
· PMP certification preferred
· Skilled in engineering theories and principles
· Experience working directly with material manufacturers in the development of Transmission Lines or HV Electric Substation projects
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the T&D utility industry
· Working knowledge of personal computers and software applications with MS office application proficiency including MS Project and/or Primavera scheduling software
· Proven success in developing and maintaining internal and external relationships while effectively navigating organizational barriers
· Working knowledge of project accounting practices and financial systems
· General understanding of Fixed Price, Time & Materials, Cost Plus and Unit contract pricing mechanisms