To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norwalk, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SURGE • Norwalk, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Do you like working with people?
Are you in Retail looking for an escape?
Would you like to make up to 6 figures within a year through fast-paced advancement opportunities?
Then this may be for you.
Surge Staffing is looking for leaders with proven abilities to communicate, excel, and deliver in a competitive industry. We are looking for people with drive, energy, and passion to join our team as a Staffing Specialist.
This is a permanent, full-time position with Surge Staffing. Considerations will be made immediately.
As a leader in the staffing, recruiting and business services industries, we are dedicated to connecting great employees with great companies. We are proud to offer employment relief to thousands of individuals each year and we are quickly expanding!
Our Staffing branch currently seeks for an enthusiastic Staffing Specialist with exceptional customer service skills and the ability to perform/succeed in a fast-paced working environment. We seek go-getters and individuals excited to grow within a successful company in a rock-solid industry.
STAFFING SPECIALIST(S) sustain key customer relations with friendly personalities and always hold themselves in a professional manner. Key job functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver superb customer service to clients and temporary associates
- Perform resume searches, refer to established candidate pool and other staffing/job board resources to fulfill client orders in a timely manner
- Recruit, conduct interviews and follow-up with candidates and temporary associates
- Successfully and strategically match employee skill sets to customers’ hiring needs
- Assist in the development of business leads & retention of current clientele
- Act as a professional and reliable liaison between temporary associates and clients
- Maximize billable hours to increase market share and branch profits
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance.
- Conduct service calls to ensure quality customer service; conduct outside sales calls to obtain new business partnerships and customers
- Present customers with additional Surge Staffing products and services
- Implement and manage detailed marketing programs for sales calls, direct mail, in-office demonstrations and public relations for assigned branch
- Nurture strong business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service skills and implementing customer development & retention strategies
- Recruit, train and retain temporary associates; coach and counsel temporary associates to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems or complaints of temporary associates, as well as customers and other personnel
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma required; or equivalent work experience/education greatly preferred
- Previous experience in a supervisory or leadership role a plus; staffing industry experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience in sales, human resources, or a service industry recommended
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Ability to travel to various locations and customer sites as needed; reliable transportation a must
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently independently as well as in a group setting
- Sales-minded, team-oriented and exceptionally calm under pressure
If interested, please apply.