Merchant Link is a leading provider of cloud-based payment gateway and data security solutions, removing the risk and hassle of payments for more than 500,000 hotel, restaurant, and retail locations. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Silver Spring, Md., we currently enable more than 6 billion transactions annually for some of the world's best-known merchants, providing connectivity to the major U.S. payment card processors.
Our mission is to develop secure payment solutions that are flexible, customized and evolving to meet merchants’ changing needs and allow them to focus on their core business without worrying about managing cardholder data.
Establishes and maintains day-to-day working relationships with IPOS dealerships and district offices. Works with the IPOS resellers’ accounts to ensure utilization of the credit card module of IPOS system when requested. Educates IPOS dealers and district offices on processes and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Establishes and maintains assigned dealership/district accounts.
· Ensures that accounts are moving through client implementation procedures within the requested time period.
· Ensures the efficient and timely implementation, installation, & on-going customer service and relational support of merchants and clients including conversion management.
· Educates clients, banks and merchants on procedures. Strengthens relations with the banks and processors. Promotes the value and services of Merchant Link.
· Associate’s degree in business (preferred) and/or a minimum of two years of related customer service experience. Minimum of 1 year credit card or banking industry experience is preferable.
Skills or Special Abilities
· Knowledge of computer software systems including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
· Must have basic understanding of technical fundamentals.
· Ability to provide professional and interpersonal communication when interacting with others.
· Must be able to multi-task.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
This position functions in a normal office environment.
Customer Relationship Management