We are the Midwest's largest retailer of fine wines, spirits, beers and cigars. We are adding to our growing wine staff. We offer our customers the largest selection of wines, spirits, beers and cigars. We also offer competitive prices and a friendly and knowledgeable staff to assist with selections. If you share our passion for fine wines and excellence in customer service, we want to speak with you.
Applicants for this position must have a passion for wine along with superior customer service skills to drive sales.
Assists in developing sales and providing assistance to customers.
Continues to develop knowledge of wine and other store products.
Works as part of a team to keep the wine department and store organized and effectively merchandised; this includes moving, stocking and staging product.
May be required to assist in other departments.
- Candidate will have good working knowledge of wine varietals, countries and regions
- Candidate will be able to taste wines in a professional manner as allowed for educational purposes
- Candidate will be over 21 years of age
- Candidate will be able to lift 40-50lbs
- Candidate will be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, holidays
- Candidate will have a strong desire to provide superior customer service
- Previous retail experience, experience in the wine and spirits industry or hospitality industry is preferred.
- Candidates with enrty level knowledge will be considered. We provide on the job training and educational
- opportunities to further a career in wine retail.
Beer (Acoholic Beverages)