Pharmacy Technician Job Description
ACP’s Pharmacy Technicians provide a unique shopping experience for our patients. By greeting our patients with a warm and open heart, you let the patient know that ACP is a welcoming place that genuinely cares for the health and wellbeing of our patients. Additionally, Pharmacy Technicians connect our patients to ACP’s products, services, and events. Pharmacy Technicians are also responsible for accurately filling our patients’ prescriptions and operating our specialty pharmacy programs such as Medication Synchronization, Compound Dispensing, Vaccine processing/billing, Generic Savings Program, and any other program ACP decides to develop in order to improve the lives of people and their pets.
Prior Pharmacy Technician Experience is NOT Necessary.
We want to hire people that have the following skills:
● Ability to actively listen
● Excellent math skills
● Willingness & ability to meet numerous special needs of our patients
● Ability to solve problems blocking potential sale of our products & services
● Genuine interest in learning about and caring for other people
● Ability to communicate features & benefits of our products & services
● Skills learned from prior experience(s) working in hospitality, fine dining, retail & tourism industries will serve you well here because Asheville Compounding Pharmacy is focused on providing a great customer experience.
Hourly Wage Range: $13.00-$20.00
Average hourly starting wage is $13.00-$16.00
Performance and hourly wage are reassessed annually.
$20.00 per hour is an attainable wage within 3-5 years if your performance continually exceeds expectations.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Pharmacists
I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND WILL FULFILL THE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OUTLINED ABOVE. IF I BECOME AWARE OF A VIOLATION OF POLICY OR PROCEDURE, I WILL BRING THE MATTER TO THE ATTENTION OF THE PHARMACY MANAGER AND PHARMACY OWNERS.
Employee Signature:_______________________________________ Date: ___/___/_____