We are now hiring Customer Service Specialists for our Client, Full Service medical equipment company
The Customer Service Specialists are responsible for assisting customers, taking and entering orders which schedules/prompts delivery of home medical equipment. Customer Service Specialists work in a fast-paced environment answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to obtain, analyze, and verify the accuracy of order information received from referrals and educate the customers of their responsibility for the equipment before scheduling delivery.
· Develop and maintain working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company
· Review all required documentation to ensure we are providing the correct and qualified piece of equipment.
· Accurately process all new orders, verify insurance coverage and create all tickets for delivery.
· Answer all calls and emails in a timely manner, keeping wait times at a minimum.
· Maintain minimum call volume requirements of 55 inbound calls per day.
· Utilize company provided tools to maintain quality orders. Some tools may include but are not limited to Authorization Guidelines, Insurance Guidelines, Fee Schedules, NPI, PECOS and “How-To” documents.
· Maintain patient confidentiality and function within the guidelines of HIPAA.
· Participate in educational programs as required.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
Shift: 9:30am – 6:00pm Weekend on call rotation every 10 weeks.
Compensation: $15.00/hr. - $18.00/hr. BOE
Full Competitive Benefit Package
· General knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial health plan reimbursement methodologies, and documentation requirements preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Well organized, detail oriented and possess strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
· Work well independently and as part of a group
· Ability to function well while involved in multiple task assignments
· Ability to adapt and be flexible in a rapidly changing environment, be patient, accountable, proactive, take initiative and work effectively on a team