To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10 South Cole Road
Boise, ID 83709
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Marketing Manager Trainee
The Job Window • Boise, ID
Posted 1 month ago
The Job Window’s client is currently looking to train an Assistant Marketing Manager to help oversee their Boise location and help with their expansion goals for the upcoming year. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management in months, not years! Our client offers full training, so the Assistant Marketing Manager has an even higher chance to succeed and grow within our organization.
The successful Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for the set up and execution of marketing campaigns throughout the Boise area with this firm’s huge wholesale clients. They are looking for a qualified individual to train to manage campaigns for their clients in the telecommunications, home entertainment, and electronics industries, and are looking to double in size by the end of the year.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Marketing Manager:
- Interact face-to-face with consumers at field marketing campaigns to promote products, provide excellent customer service, and facilitate client acquisition.
- Develop marketing campaigns and strategies
- Manage implementation of product launches
- Rigorous leadership training
- In-store promotional advertising
Our Client Offers:
- Upbeat work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Opportunity for travel
- Monthly bonuses
- All expense paid conferences
Requirements of the Assistant Marketing Manager
- Study or experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, business management, advertising, and related fields an asset.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Above average customer service skills.
- A strong work ethic
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Reliable transportation
All training for the following areas will be provided upon hire:
- Customer Service